To start, demographic information is going to be key. Consider the likely age of the primary audience, whether the design is going to need to appeal to consumers who are of a particular gender and if the company is most likely to appeal to a group that may have any special interests.
Moreover, which of the following is not a guideline when creating clipping masks in Adobe Illustrator? Which of the following is NOT a guideline when creating clipping masks in Adobe Illustrator? Only bitmap objects can be clipping masks; however, any artwork can be masked.
You asked, when selecting a color scheme for a project which two things should you consider? When selecting a color scheme for a project which two things should you consider? Client input and target audience.
Additionally, what must you do before you can edit an Illustrator document?
In this regard, q: What must you do do before you can edit an Illustrator document that was placed inside your new Illustrator document? Disable links to that document. Q: Which of the following statements is true in regards to printing an Adobe Illustrator project?
- 1 What are the 5 demographic factors?
- 2 What are the most important demographic characteristics?
- 3 What is clipping mask in Illustrator?
- 4 How do you create a clipping mask in Illustrator?
- 5 Which type of work is considered to have major copyright protected elements of an original?
- 6 What are the points that should be considered while choosing color for a design?
- 7 Which colour combination is best for project?
- 8 Which colour combination is best?
- 9 How do I edit a design in Illustrator?
- 10 How do you edit vector art in Illustrator?
- 11 What are the basic tools for creating shapes?
- 12 What are the 6 types of demographics?
- 13 What are 4 examples of demographics?
- 14 Is population a demographic?
- 15 What is considered a demographic characteristic?
- 16 How many types of demography are there?
- 17 What are the three levels of audience analysis?
- 18 What is compound path in Illustrator?
- 19 How do you duplicate in Illustrator?
- 20 How do I find Pathfinder in Illustrator?
- 21 What is the difference between a layer mask and a clipping mask?
What are the 5 demographic factors?
The common variables gathered in demographic research include age, sex, income level, race, employment, location, homeownership, and level of education.
What are the most important demographic characteristics?
- Geographic Area.
- Educational attainment.
- Income level.
What is clipping mask in Illustrator?
A clipping mask is an object whose shape masks other artwork so that only areas that lie within the shape are visible—in effect, clipping the artwork to the shape of the mask. The clipping mask and the objects that are masked are called a clipping set.
How do you create a clipping mask in Illustrator?
- Drop down Menu: Object > Clipping Mask > Make.
- Shortcut Key: Command > 7.
- Layer Panel: Make/Release Clipping Mask icon at the bottom.
- Right click: highlight all objects and select Make Clipping Mask.
Which type of work is considered to have major copyright protected elements of an original?
In copyright law, a derivative work is an expressive creation that includes major copyrightable elements of an original, previously created first work (the underlying work). The derivative work becomes a second, separate work independent in form from the first.
What are the points that should be considered while choosing color for a design?
The colors should reflect who you are, so naturally you should like them. Start by picking colors that you are naturally drawn to, or ask friends and family to choose colors that remind them of you. You could also start by thinking about colors that you wear often or use to decorate your home or office.
Which colour combination is best for project?
- Yellow and Blue: Playful and Authoritative.
- Navy and Teal: Soothing or Striking.
- Black and Orange: Lively and Powerful.
- Maroon and Peach: Elegant and Tranquil.
- Deep Purple and Blue: Serene and Dependable.
- Navy and Orange: Entertaining yet Credible.
Which colour combination is best?
- Indigo and White.
- Brown and Cream.
- Lavender and Off-white.
- Light Blue and Radiant Yellow.
- Shades of Grey.
- Light brown and Muted Green.
- Lime Green and Wisely Pink.
- Peach and White.
How do I edit a design in Illustrator?
Identify the toolbox in the illustrator menu and click on it. A list of commands will pop up once you click, click the tool type option. The tool type will direct the cursor to the text on the logo. You will then be able to delete/change and add the text that you want.
How do you edit vector art in Illustrator?
- Open your downloaded AI file in Adobe Illustrator.
- Good stock vector files will be easy to navigate within the Layers panel.
- Select your entire Education layer and go to Edit > Edit Colors > Recolor Art in order to easy replace the colors found within your artwork.
What are the basic tools for creating shapes?
There are six basic shape tools: Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Spiral, Rectangle, and Rounded Rectangle.
What are the 6 types of demographics?
- Level of education.
- Family structure.
What are 4 examples of demographics?
Demographic information examples include: age, race, ethnicity, gender, marital status, income, education, and employment.
Is population a demographic?
The field of science interested in collecting and analyzing these numbers is termed population demographics, also known as demography. Broadly defined, demography is the study of the characteristics of populations. It provides a mathematical description of how those characteristics change over time.
What is considered a demographic characteristic?
Examples of demographic characteristics include age, race, gender, ethnicity, religion, income, education, home ownership, sexual orientation, marital status, family size, health and disability status, and psychiatric diagnosis.
How many types of demography are there?
Demography is the science of populations. Demographers seek to understand population dynamics by investigating three main demographic processes: birth, migration, and aging (including death).
What are the three levels of audience analysis?
Audience analysis is categorized into three types: demographic, psychographic and situational analysis.
What is compound path in Illustrator?
A compound path contains two or more paths that are painted so that holes appear where paths overlap. When you define objects as a compound path, all objects in the compound path take on the paint and style attributes of the backmost object in the stacking order.
How do you duplicate in Illustrator?
An object can be duplicated in Adobe Illustrator by copying it (Command / Ctrl + C) and pasting it to the front (Command / Ctrl + F) and to the back (Command / Ctrl + B). A new object will be located above or beneath our original object and the contours of both objects will match.
How do I find Pathfinder in Illustrator?
To access the Pathfinder Tool, you can head to the Window dropdown menu and find the Pathfinder tool. Alternatively, you can also press Shift + Ctrl + F9 to access the tool. We can make use of the top row of buttons to make paths using the tool. You can either make both paths and compound paths using the tool.
What is the difference between a layer mask and a clipping mask?
Clipping masks allow you to hide portions of an image, but these masks are created using multiple layers, whereas layer masks only make use of a single layer. A clipping mask is a shape that masks other artwork and only reveals what lies in shape.