Make sure you’re logged in to TpT, then use your mouse to hover over your name near the top of your screen. The menu will open and you can click on the My Purchases link. From this page, you’ll find all of the resources you’ve previously purchased or accessed for free.
Considering this, how do I find my receipts on Teachers Pay Teachers? To find a receipt for one of your TpT purchases, go to your My Purchases page. Next to each purchased item, you’ll see a “Printable Receipt” link to the right of the purchase date. Each receipt includes all of the items purchased in that order.
Quick Answer, why cant I download from Teachers Pay Teachers? Most of the time, download issues are temporary and related to an unreliable network connection or browser connection issue that interrupts your download. If you see an error message about the network connection, you should refresh your browser and try again in a few minutes.
Amazingly, how do I delete purchases on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- Navigate to your My Product Listings page.
- Under the product’s name, select “Quick Edit”
- Click “Delete Permanently”
- In the confirmation window, click “OK”
As many you asked, can I share something I bought on Teachers Pay Teachers? Resources on TpT are licensed for individual use. Individual Licenses are non-transferable and may not be used by or reallocated to a different educator. Your license doesn’t cover use by another friend or colleague.All of your purchases and free downloads are available for digital access immediately after you make a purchase. Once you’ve purchased a resource, it will be available to you in your account, under the “My Purchases” section of the “My TpT” dropdown menu.
- 1 How can I see my purchase history?
- 2 What is wrong with teachers pay teachers?
- 3 How do I open a zip with teachers pay teachers?
- 4 Is something wrong with teachers pay teachers?
- 5 How do I buy something on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- 6 Can you change your free download on TpT?
- 7 Are Teachers Pay Teachers legal?
- 8 Can I share free resources from Teachers Pay Teachers?
- 9 Can I have more than one TpT store?
- 10 If you want to offer multiple resources together as a package of resources, you can offer the resources as a TpT bundle. For instructions on how to create a TpT bundle, see this article. Was this article helpful?
- 11 Can anyone join teachers pay teachers?
- 12 Can you track online purchases?
- 13 How do I view my purchase history on steam?
- 14 Who is the highest paid teacher on TpT?
- 15 Who is the top seller on TpT?
- 16 How do you make money on Teachers Pay Teachers 2021?
- 17 Can you see who follows you on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- 18 How do I unzip a downloaded file?
- 19 Is there a Teachers Pay Teachers Canada?
- 20 How much do you make selling on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- 21 How much does the average seller make on Teachers Pay Teachers 2020?
- 22 Why can’t I purchase anything on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- 23 How do I add a new payment method on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- 24 Why can’t I buy anything on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- 25 How do I change my primary free item on TpT?
- 26 How do I change the price on TpT?
How can I see my purchase history?
- On your mobile device, open the Play Store .
- At the top right, tap your profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Budget & history.
- Tap Purchase history.
What is wrong with teachers pay teachers?
Nearly a dozen educators who have used or are knowledgeable about the site told Education Week that TpT has a widespread problem with copyright infringement. Teachers said sellers had lifted passages verbatim from their lessons and copied entire pages without permission.
How do I open a zip with teachers pay teachers?
- Right-click on the unopened ZIP folder.
- Choose “Extract All” from the menu that opens.
- Choose a destination.
- Click “Extract.”
Is something wrong with teachers pay teachers?
- Potential web browser issues – Update your browser of choice to the latest version if it’s not fully updated. TpT tends to work best when your web browser is fully up to date. If that doesn’t help, try using TpT via a different browser.
How do I buy something on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- To check out using a Purchase Order, you’ll need to first log in to Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Add the resource(s) to your cart and proceed to the checkout page.
- There is a $20 order minimum and a $2.99 processing fee for Purchase Orders.
- Your prices are now locked in!
Can you change your free download on TpT?
Find the free resource that you’d like to designate as your new Primary Free and click “Quick Edit” In the menu, select the “Primary Free Item” checkbox and click “Update” Find your original Primary Free item, click “Quick Edit” and designate a price. When you’re done editing, click “Update”
Are Teachers Pay Teachers legal?
Under the Copyright Act of 1976, materials created by teachers in the scope of their employment are deemed “work made for hire” and are the property of the school district, so teachers who sell these works for profit without the permission of the school district may be violating the law.
Resources on TpT are licensed for individual use. Under TpT’s Terms of Service, it’s not ok to share a resource you’ve purchased on TpT without buying the proper number of licenses (one for each user).
Can I have more than one TpT store?
If you want to offer multiple resources together as a package of resources, you can offer the resources as a TpT bundle. For instructions on how to create a TpT bundle, see this article. Was this article helpful?
Can anyone join teachers pay teachers?
We also offer schools the ability to join TpT and connect with their teachers (Organizations). To use many aspects of our Services, you’ll be asked to become a Member. Only individuals who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to become Members.
Can you track online purchases?
Google has been quietly keeping track of your online purchase history for years. It does it by scanning your Gmail messages for digital retail receipts for services, physical and digital items. Google says the feature is to allow its users to keep track of its purchases in one place.
How do I view my purchase history on steam?
Open Steam and select your Steam name in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Choose Account details from the drop-down. In the Store & Purchase History section, select View purchase history. You will now see your complete transaction history.
Who is the highest paid teacher on TpT?
Teachers Pay Teachers congratulates and cheers Rachel Lynette! We are so excited to announce that Rachel is our second TpT Teacher-Author to pass the ONE MILLION dollar mark with profits from her TpT store! We couldn’t wait to sit down and talk with Rachel.
Who is the top seller on TpT?
Deanna Jump: the first full-time teacher millionaire on TPT. She earns about $80,000 a month, more than your average Wall Street banker.
How do you make money on Teachers Pay Teachers 2021?
Can you see who follows you on Teachers Pay Teachers?
Here’s where you can keep track of the Sellers you follow (you can also get there by hovering the “My TpT” button near the top, right of your TpT screen. The menu will open, and you can click on the link to “My Favorite Sellers.”) Amend your list at any time — it’s all about what works for you and your teaching needs!
How do I unzip a downloaded file?
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom, tap Browse .
- Navigate to the folder that contains a . zip file you want to unzip.
- Select the . zip file.
- A pop up appears showing the content of that file.
- Tap Extract.
- You’re shown a preview of the extracted files.
- Tap Done.
Is there a Teachers Pay Teachers Canada?
Canada Teaching Resources | Teachers Pay Teachers.
How much do you make selling on Teachers Pay Teachers?
According to TpT, the top seller has made over $2 million, 164 teachers have earned over $50,000, and thousands more bring in a few hundred dollars a month, which can make a big difference when you’re living on a teacher’s salary.
How much does the average seller make on Teachers Pay Teachers 2020?
Top sellers on TeacherpayTeacher (TeacherspayTeachers) make almost $2 million and average sellers make anywhere between few hundred to few thousand dollars.
Why can’t I purchase anything on Teachers Pay Teachers?
We’re no longer able to support the purchasing of resources directly in the app as of July 2017. This was due to a decision made by Apple and it’s important to us to always follow the most up-to-date guidelines. We apologize for the inconvenience!
How do I add a new payment method on Teachers Pay Teachers?
- Click the ⚙ icon in the upper right hand corner of your account page.
- Select the “Payments” tab.
- Click “Manage automatic payments”
- The ‘Show active’ option should already be selected.
- Find your “Teacher Synergy, LLC” payment record and click the link to open it.
Why can’t I buy anything on Teachers Pay Teachers?
Frequently Asked Questions There is a $20 minimum for purchase order payments. If the products in your shopping cart don’t total $20 or more, you won’t be able to choose this option at checkout. You’ll need to choose a different payment option–or find some more helpful TpT resources to add to your order!
How do I change my primary free item on TpT?
- Log in to your account.
- Hover your mouse over your store name (next to the Cart icon), then select “My Product Listings” from the menu.
- Sort by “Price (low to high)” so that your free resources appear at the top.
How do I change the price on TpT?
Hover your mouse over your name and icon to bring up the home menu. Select “My Product Listings” Find the product you’d like to update, and select “Quick Edit” under the name of the product. Change the “Additional License Price” to the price you want.