1) Open a Word, Excel, or PDF file. 2) Go to FILE then click PRINT. 4) After clicking on the SMART Notebook Print Capture printer, you will need to wait approximately 30 seconds, and Notebook file will open and you will see that your document was automatically inserted/imported on a Notebook slide.
Also know, how do I convert Word to notebook?
Similarly, can you write on a Word document on Smart Board? Pick up a pen from the pen tray. This will activate the Ink Tools / Pens tab in Word. Click on the Ink Tools / Pens tab. You can now use the pens in the pen tray to make your annotations on your Word document.
Likewise, how do I create a Smart Notebook file?
- Press Save . The Save As dialog box appears.
- Browse to where you want to save the new file.
- Type a name for the file in the File name box.
- Press Save.
Subsequently, how do I open a document in Smart Notebook? The method by which you open a file is the same for all versions of SMART Notebook software. Tap Open File . The Open dialog box appears. Browse to and select the file.Browse to and select the PDF file you want to import. Click Open. SMART Notebook software adds the contents of the PDF file to a new . notebook file.
- 1 What is Microsoft Word macro-enabled document?
- 2 Can you use a smart board without the software?
- 3 Can I use a Smartboard without a computer?
- 4 How do I write on my Smartboard?
- 5 How do you create a notebook file?
- 6 What opens a .notebook file?
- 7 How do I open notebook files in Windows 10?
- 8 Can you open Smart Notebook files on Mac?
- 9 What are Smart Notebook files?
- 10 How do I open a Smart PDF?
- 11 How do I make a PDF into a laptop?
- 12 What is smart ink document viewer?
- 13 How do I open a macro enabled Word document?
- 14 What is the difference between DOCM and DOCX?
- 15 Can DOCX contain macros?
- 16 Can you use SMART Board without SMART notebook?
- 17 Can I use a SMART Board at home?
- 18 Do you need a projector for SMART Board?
- 19 How do I turn on my SMART Board without a remote?
- 20 Can you write on a SMART Board with dry erase markers?
- 21 What is a SMART Board and how does it work?
- 22 How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board?
- 23 Why won’t my SMART Board pens work?
- 24 How do you use SMART Board tools?
- 25 How do I create a new OneNote notebook?
What is Microsoft Word macro-enabled document?
A file with the DOCM file extension is a Microsoft Word Macro-Enabled Document file. Introduced in Office 2007, they are like DOCX files in that they can also store formatted text, images, shapes, charts, etc., but they’re different because they can execute macros to automate tasks in Word.
Can you use a smart board without the software?
Smart boards can be used without a computer. You can use Embedded OPS with Windows built-in to enjoy the services that are available to you.
Can I use a Smartboard without a computer?
A smart board integrates interactive whiteboard, central control system, amplifier system, wireless microphone and so on. You can use smart board without computer. Embedded OPS with built-in Windows system can be used as a computer so that you can enjoy the service brought to you.
How do I write on my Smartboard?
A press on a SMART Board interactive whiteboard is the same as a left-click with a mouse. To open an application such as an Internet browser, double-press the application icon with your finger. To write over your desktop image or an application, pick up a pen from the pen tray and write on the interactive whiteboard.
How do you create a notebook file?
- Click File > New to display the New Notebook options.
- Choose where you want the new notebook to be created (for example, OneDrive or Computer). Notes:
- Follow the prompts for the location you chose.
- When the new notebook has been created, it will show up in your list of notebooks.
What opens a .notebook file?
Notebook files can be opened with Notebook Express, an application hosted at the SMART Technologies website that runs in a Web browser. They can also be opened with the standard SMART Notebook software. NOTE: NOTEBOOK files replaced older .
How do I open notebook files in Windows 10?
To open an existing notebook, do the following: On any page, click the Show Notebooks button . In the Notebooks list, click or tap the name of any currently open notebook that you want to switch to. If the notebook you want isn’t already shown in this list, click or tap More Notebooks.
Can you open Smart Notebook files on Mac?
You can open . notebook files in SMART Notebook software on a Windows®, Mac or Linux® computer.
What are Smart Notebook files?
You can open Notebook files to view from your computer or your Google Drive. Files that contain the notebook file extension are usually associated with SMART Notebook files. These files may contain notes, images, diagrams, video and audio data that has been created by the SMART Notebook™ software.
How do I open a Smart PDF?
- First, be sure that the SMART utilities are running by double-clicking the “Smartboard” icon on your desktop.
- Next, open the PDF file that you wish to import into SMART Notebook.
- Once the PDF is opened, press “CTRL + P” to bring up the Print menu.
How do I make a PDF into a laptop?
- Open Acrobat and choose “Tools” > “Create PDF”.
- Select the file type you want to create a PDF from: single file, multiple files, scan, or other option.
- Click “Create” or “Next” depending on the file type.
- Follow the prompts to convert to PDF and save to your desired location.
What is smart ink document viewer?
You can use the SMART Ink Document Viewer to view PDF files and write or draw over them. You can also navigate within files, magnify pages and save and print files, including your ink notes. When you install SMART software, you can make SMART Ink Document Viewer the default PDF viewer.
How do I open a macro enabled Word document?
- Click the File tab.
- In the Security Warning area, click Enable Content.
- Select Advanced Options.
- In the Microsoft Office Security Options dialog box, click Enable content for this session for each macro.
- Click OK.
What is the difference between DOCM and DOCX?
docx— An ordinary document containing no macros. . docm— A document that either contains macros or is macro enabled. .
Can DOCX contain macros?
As the default file extension for Microsoft Word, the . docx extension does not contain macros.
Can you use SMART Board without SMART notebook?
Can I Use Smart Notebook Without A Smart Board? You can access Smart Board files saved on your computer using the free Smart Notebook Express link provided by Smart Technologies.
Can I use a SMART Board at home?
With an active subscription to SMART Learning Suite, you can use SMART Notebook software on the computer in your classroom and on your computer at home.
Do you need a projector for SMART Board?
If you use a projector, you can use a drawing device on the board that acts as a mouse. However, if you don’t have a projector, you can still use the SMART Board as an interactive whiteboard. This allows you to easily write content on the board with specially designed SMART Board markers.
How do I turn on my SMART Board without a remote?
The SMART Board functions can be operated directly on the board with the special pen, your hand or from your laptop. To use any of these features, click the double right arrows using the pen provided. The toolbar will now appear, select any of the options using the pen or your mouse.
Can you write on a SMART Board with dry erase markers?
Please do not use dry erase pens or permanent markers on the SMART Board surface. Write on this board only with “electronic ink.”
What is a SMART Board and how does it work?
A SMART Board is an interactive whiteboard that is receptive to touch, which allows you to write and move things around. SMART Boards work by connecting to a PC via an HDMI cable. The SMART Board displays what’s on the computer and allows you to see what’s on the board.
How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board?
Why won’t my SMART Board pens work?
SMART Board Won’t Work First, make sure the usb cord connecting the SMART Board (SB) to the usb port on your computer is connected. Also, make sure the software is installed on your computer. You can call Information Systems so that they can download SMART Notebook version 19 on your computer.
How do you use SMART Board tools?
How do I create a new OneNote notebook?
- Click the currently selected notebook and choose the notebook you want from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the screen, click “Add notebook.”
- Type a name for the notebook.
- Click “Create Notebook.”
- Click “File.”
- Select “New.”